Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge is committed to protect its clients’ private life. The present Privacy Chart adopted by our Company allows you to stay informed regarding the data we collect from visitors to our website www.nukuhivapearlodge.com thanks to the cookies.
A cookie is a small amount of web-browsing data sent from a website and stored on your computer or mobile device, which can later be accessed by that website. Cookies allow the website to access browsing information in order to:
• give you a more seamless web experience by remembering the settings you have entered, such as your preferred language and username.
• give you access to all of a site’s features by letting the site know what type of device, browser, operating system, monitor, etc. you are using. These technical cookies do not identify you.
• help a website improve its performance by recording a user’s experience. These technical cookies do not identify you.
• make it easy for you to share a website’s content on your favorite social media sites. These cookies come from your social networks through features such as “Like”, “Tweet” and “Share” buttons. Even when you do not click on such a button, your social network might identify you through these cookies if you are already signed in to the social network on your computer or device. Please check your social networks’ privacy policies to see if and how they collect and use this data, and if and how you can adjust your privacy settings to adjust the collection and use of this data.
• serve you ads that relate to your interests, and to limit the frequency with which ads appear during your web visit.
• allow third-party affiliates who market a website to be paid for sending users to that website.
The data we collected via the cookies depends on our needs, but we usually collect on our website the following data:
• connection data
• Browsing data on our website (visited pages, length of visit, products the user wants, products of the shopping basket, ...)
• Data of the browser
• Data of the device used
• Ads - location
The data collected is used by the Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge to send customized offers and services. This information is mainly sent via mailings, newsletters.
Some personal information may be shared with partner companies, the management company (Pearl Resorts of Tahiti) and emailing platforms (Sendinblue). Our partners have committed themselves to respect the confidential nature of the data we share with them.
Clients can decline receiving any information from Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge and Pearl Resorts of Tahiti. For this, they only need to send us an email at: email@example.com
When a user visits our website, he receives a « cookie» and an identifier which is assigned to his computer. With a cookie, it is possible to record a user’s behavior on a given website. Cookies give the user a personalized experience, while, at the same times providing the hotel with personal information that can be used for marketing purposes.
Cookies are used to enhance customer experience on www.nukuhivapearlodge.com and to offer targeted advertising that may interest the users.
It should be stressed that most of the data analyzed and collected through the cookies are: the number of visits, the length of times spent on the site and the user’s geographical location. Thanks to this data, we can continuously update and improve our website. If the user does not want to accept cookies, he can have them blocked by adjusting the settings of the browser he is using,
When a user browses on our website, his identity is not disclosed. In fact, the tools we have only allow us to know which the pages are he consulted, the length of time of his visit, his origin. This anonymous data is provided to us through the Google Analytics tool. We use it to improve our editorial and the overall quality of our website.
Nevertheless, if a user visits our website and wishes to contact us via the Contact Form, he will be requested to give personal information such as his name, first name, nationality, email address.
This data is requested to meet our customers’ requirements. When a customer provides us with his personal data, he confirms that he has read the terms and conditions of the PRIVACY CHART and that he agrees with these terms and conditions. If the customer does not wish to provide such personal information via the Internet, he can contact our the hotel at +(689) 40 920 710.
Additionally, when a client subscribes to the newsletter, the following information is passed on to us: name, first name, country, and email address. This data information is then added to our mailing lists stored on the Sendinblue tools. This allows the Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge to send customized electronic communications and offers to our customers.
Adding data to these lists requires the client’s approval. It should also be noted that these lists are for internal use only: our data bases are never sold nor rented out to third parties. Moreover, clients can request at any time the withdrawal from these lists of all information concerning them.
As a matter of fact, a client has the right to accept or to refuse any communication from our establishment.
WITHIN OUR MARKETING DEPARTMENT
Nuku Hiva Pearl Lodge and Pearl Resorts of Tahiti collect and maintain data bases of customer information for commercial, marketing and managerial purposes. Customers will only receive the information they have chosen to receive. Any information sent is accompanied by clear instructions on how to proceed to stop receiving any further promotional material.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN BE TRANSMITTED TO THIRD PARTIES?
For the customers having subscribed to our newsletter, their e-mail addresses will then be inserted into our database stored by the Sendinblue websites and archived on our server.
HOW CAN A CUSTOMER CONSULT AND MODIFY HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Customers who wish to know what personal information we hold about them, can send us their request by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO KNOW WHETHER ANY CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO OUR PRIVATE POLICY?